See the sights and sample the local food of Gdansk on an amazing walking tour. Learn the city's fascinating history and stop for tastings at some of the city’s specialty food stores and restaurants.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Russian, Polish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
Know before you go
- If one dish isn't available it will be replaced by another traditional one
- The golden rule in Poland is to serve enough food to make a table collapse. You are advised to just eat breakfast and skip lunch, or you won’t be able to try everything
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- Please advise the tour operator in advance of any food allergies or if you are vegetarian
- Please ensure you are on time to enjoy full program; in case of delay the guide will wait up to 30 minutes for you
- In the premium 5-hour version, you need to choose from Beer Tasting or Vodka Tasting - please inform the supplier about your decision in advance