Gatlinburg’s colorful past is filled with vengeful Cherokee spirits and wandering phantom pioneers which you will visit on this 1-hour guided walking tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 - 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the line through express security check
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group available
Select participants and date
All tours begin on the Gatlinburg Strip, starting at the Gatlinburg Space Needle at 115 Historic Nature Trail, Gatlinburg, TN.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- ID card, copy accepted
- Video recording
Know before you go
- The tour will run rain or shine. Please dress appropriately for the weather
- This is a family friendly tour that is suitable for all ages