Singapore: Gardens By The Bay + OCBC Skyway Combo Tickets
- See exotic plants from around the world at the amazing Flower Dome
- Get fantastic views from the elevated promenade of the OCBC Skyway
- Save up with a combined entrance ticket to one of the top 10 most popular gardens in the world
Bay South Garden is the largest of the gardens. Inspired by an orchid, the design resembles Singapore’s national flower, Vanda ‘Miss Joaquim’. You can’t miss the massive Supertrees here. These tree-shaped vertical gardens are between nine to 16 stories tall. Walk on the suspended walkway between two Supertrees to enjoy a bird’s eye view of the gardens. In the evening, catch the sky show of choreographed lights and sounds at the Garden Rhapsody amidst the Supertrees.
Unique to Gardens by the Bay is the Cloud Forest. Within the enclosed compound, a 35-meter tall mountain is veiled in mist and covered in lush vegetation amidst the world’s tallest indoor waterfall. Here, you will find plant life from tropical highlands up to 2,000 meters above sea level. The natural beauty of the gardens translates indoors. Dine in style at a range of eateries across the gardens, from casual cafes to posh restaurants, all with interiors designed to reflect the splendor of Gardens by the Bay.
- Gardens by The Bay Admission Ticket
- Access to Flower Dome
- Access to Cloud Forest Garden
- OCBC Skyway Ticket
Prepare for the activity
• Redemption is required at Ultimate Drive, which is located at Marina Bay Sands (5 minutes walking distance to Gardens By The Bay)
• OCBC Skyway will be closed all day for maintenance on the following dates; January 20, February 17, and March 23
• Other OCBC Skyway closure dates; April 20, May 4, June 1, July 20, August 24, September 28, October 19, November 16, and December 21