Gardaland Amusement Park: Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Enjoy up to 35 rides at Gardaland amusement park
- Get your thrills on 6 different rollercoasters as such Raptor, Oblivion, Blue Tornado, Magic Mountain, Space Vertigo and Sequoia Adventure
- Plummet through jets of water on the Escape from Atlantis
- Meet Peppa Pig in person in the brand new and fantastic fully-themed Peppa Pig Land
- Travel back in time at the 4D Ice Age adventure, and float on a log on the Colorado Boat
- Enter the Kung Fu Panda Academy and let your kids practice their martial arts style
The great variety of rides and shows will satisfy a truly diverse crowd, from early childhood to adolescence and beyond, whether among groups of friends or generations of the same family.
Throughout the day, you will be able to explore the rides, such as the Oblivion – The Black Hole dive coaster and the mysterious Jungle Rapids. Travel back in time at the 4D Ice Age adventure and float on a log on the Colorado Boat.
Enjoy a brand new fantastic Peppa Pig themed area with 3 new attractions! Sail on an exciting pirate ship, fly up in the clouds in colorful balloons and let Grandpa Pig take you on an unforgettable trip on his cute little train. You will be also be left open mouthed when you see the incredible restyling of the iconic “I Corsari” attraction.
Food and beverages are available to purchase at a range of restaurants, kiosks and fast-food outlets, while you can pick up some unusual gifts, such as toy swords, t-shirts, and games, at a host of gift shops throughout the park.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Gardaland Park
- Full access to all rides and themed areas
Prepare for the activity
• The ticket is open ended; you can enter the park any day during the season with no need to reschedule.
• Children under 100 cm in height and those with disabilities requiring assistance are entitled to free admission.
• There is a free shuttle bus from Peschiera del Garda train station to Gardaland departing every 30 minutes. The first departure is at 09:30 AM and the last departure from Gardaland at 6:30 PM