Have a once-in-a-lifetime experience of cage diving with the various sharks species off South Africa. Witness the wonder of these sharks in a safe and professional environment.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4.5 - 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Afrikaans, Xhosa
- Pickup optional
- The day before the activity takes place our reservations team will be in contact with pick up time. The driver will be in a licenced vehicle and in branded uniform. Please wait in the reception area. There is no need to wait outside the driver will come in to get you. He will know you name and the number of people he is collecting.
Select participants and date
Meet your crew at the activity provider's, White shark projects, office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Due to tides and collection schedules, exact collection times can only be confirmed at 4:00 PM on the day prior to your tour. The local operator will get in touch with the exact starting time
- Driving time from Cape Town is approximately 2 hours and from Hermanus 45 minutes
- No diving experience is necessary
- Bring your swimsuit and sun protection: sunscreen, hat, sunglasses etc.
- Anti-seasickness tablets are strongly recommended
- Please bring a warm jacket and sensible shoes
- Child policy: children under the age of 6 are not permitted on the boat due to the duration of the tour being 3-4 hours out at sea. An in-house babysitting service for children under the age of 6 is offered at an additional charge