Mini Annapurna Circuit Trek: Wellness and Culinary Adventure
- Rest assured knowing you're guaranteed the best experience
- Experience something transformative and unforgettable
- Follow an itinerary planed with great attention to detail
- Embark on a trek under the direction of expert leaders
The 'Circuit' Trek
After Manang, the terrain turns to high altitude ice desert over Thorung La Pass at 5416m, down to Muktinath, Jomsom reaching the forested areas below Tukuche. Highlights of the Annapurna Circuit trek include the Kali Gandaki River on the other side of the Thorung La Pass which is considered the deepest ravine in the world, five times deeper than the Grand Canyon. The Kali Gandaki River cuts deeply between Mt. Dhaulagiri (8167m) to the west and Mt Annapurna (8091m) to the east.
Continue down the Kali Gandaki gorge amidst some stunning views of mountains and diverse flora and fauna in the lower forests, passing through Ghorepani with a magnificent sunrise view from nearby Poon Hill. The Annapurna Circuit trek ends here and you can relax near the lake city of Pokhara.
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel. (1330m)
Day 2: Drive to Besi Sahar. (810m)
Day 3: Trek to Bahundanda. (1310m) 5-5.30 hours.
Day 4: Trek to Chyamje. (1430m) 6-6.30 hours
Day 5: Trek to Bagarchhap. (2160m) 6-7 hours
Day 6: Trek to Chame. (2630m) 5 hours.
Day 7: Trek to Pisang. (3190m) 5 hours
Day 8: Trek to Manang. (3500m) 5 hours (Low Route) or 7-8 hours (High Route).
Day 9 :Trek to Rest Day for Acclimatization.
Day 10: Trek to Yak Kharka. (4090m) 4 hours.
Day 11: Trek to Thorung Phedi. (4420m) 4 hours
Day 12: Trek to Muktinath (3800m) via Thorung la (5415m) Approximately 8-10 hours.
Day 13: Trek to Jomsom 2800m
Day 14: You take a flight from Jomsom to Pokhara, and transfer to your hotel
Day 15 :After a morning relaxing in Pokhara, you will take the exciting flight back to Kathmandu giving you the opportunity to view the Annapurna massif you have just trekked around. On arrival, you will be transferred to your hotel and then have the opportunity to relax and reflect on your adventures and to complete any sightseeing and last-minute shopping. Overnight Hotel.
Day 16: International Departure
- Boutique hotel in Kathmandu on bed and breakfast basis, Hotel / Lodges on twin sharing basis, All transportation, Responsible Adventures' Expert Trek leader, Complimentary T-Shirt, Use of trekking kit bag during trek, 1 Assistant guide between 4 trekkers, Trekking "Chef" - We are the first and only trekking company that has this post, 1 porter between two trekkers, Good clothing for porters and crew, Food for porters & crew members (We are one of the few trekking companies that provide this facility), Insurance for crew and porters, All permits, Twin sharing room on trek, All meals on trek (best trekking meals in the whole of the Himalaya), Domestic airfare.
- Visas, All optional additional tours or activities during free time, Transportation outside of the tour program, Travel insurance (Compulsory to have insurance that covers helicopter evacuation), Tips(suggested amount US$50 per week for staff only); Leader's tip at your discretion, Items of a personal nature e.g alcoholic drinks, bottled beverages, laundry, souvenir etc.
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Sun hat
- Hiking shoes
- Rain gear
- Sleeping bag
- Personal medication
- Hand sanitizer or tissues