Take flight above the spectacular 1000 Islands region on an exhilarating 10, 20, or 30-minute helicopter tour. Soar over famous landmarks like the Ivy Lea Bridge, Boldt Castle, and Singer Castle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 - 30 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- All flights are subject to availability, favorable weather conditions, and require minimum numbers. If you are a solo traveler, the local operator will aim to book you with other confirmed passengers
- It is recommended to book your flight on your first available day in Gananoque so that you have maximum flexibility to roll on to the next available date
- Your flight date and/or time may be different from that requested and will be confirmed by the local partner via email after booking
- Maximum of 3 passengers permitted per helicopter
- Maximum weight restriction of 275 lbs per seat applies
- Handheld cameras and mobile devices are welcome on board
- Transport Canada regulations require children aged 2 and above to sit in their own seat
- Children under 2 years of age must sit on a parent or guardians lap