This tour of Connemara and Cong departs from Galway City and features visits to the lovely village of Cong, Killary Fjord, romantic Kylemore Abbey, and other places along the way. Stop at Lough Nafooey as well - home to Ireland’s own lake monster!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup times per each location: • Clayton Hotel at 9 AM • Menlo Park Hotel at 9:15 AM • Maldron Hotel,Sandy Rd. at 9:20 AM • Nox Hotel at 9:20 AM • Cashelmara, Knocknacarra Rd at 9:25 AM • Salthill Hotel at 9:30 AM • Galway Bay Hotel at 9:30 AM • Sleepzone Hostel at 9:30 AM • Galway Atlantaquaria, National Aquarium of Ireland at 9:35 AM • Forster Court Hotel at 9:35 AM • The Nest Hostel at 9:40 AM • Jurys Inn at 9:50 AM • Kinlay Hostel at 9:50 AM • College Crest Guest House at 10:00 AM • g Hotel at 10:00 AM • Connacht Hotel at 10:00 AM • Flannerys Hotel at 10:00 AM
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- For students: Please bring a valid ISIC International Student Card to receive a student discount.
- For free pick-up service at all Galway city center hostels, hotels and guest houses, contact the supplier after booking.