Galway: The Whiskey Trail
- Visit 3 Irish pubs for a true Irish cultural experience
- Taste handpicked, uniquely Irish whiskies
- Become immersed in the local atmosphere and history, meet friendly locals and taste delicious food
- Explore the city of Galway
At 14:00 meet your local guide in the infamous Garveys Whiskey Bar. Garveys is a friendly, traditional Irish venue and the perfect setting for an introduction to the history of Irish whiskey. It is also where you will have your first 2 tastings.
Afterwards the venues are kept a secret, which is part of the excitement! Bars are selected to give you an authentic Irish experience and the famous Irish welcome. Bar number 2 is a short walk away, and two more beautiful Irish whiskeys await.
To finish off proceedings you'll take a stroll through Galway's historic streets to the last venue. After two more tipples who knows where the night will take you, but you'll be sure to go home with a smile on your face, great stories and some great memories.
- 6 whiskey tastings
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Pregnant women
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
- ID card, copy accepted
• It is not possible to swap your whiskey for another drink. In some venues you might be offered an alternative such as an Irish coffee or hot whiskey. Some venues also offer Irish Whiskey cocktails, but this would need to be arranged in advance
• Please wear weather appropriate clothing