Enjoy an in-depth fully-guided tour of Galway city and Claddagh. Explore the city streets with an expert local guide discovering the heart of the city, its culture, history, and people.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Experience a fully guided tour of Galway City and its top sights
- Explore Galway’s Latin Quarter including Kirwan’s Lane, crammed with medieval highlights
- Visit the 14th-century St. Nicholas’s Church, where Christopher Columbus worshipped
- See Galway’s famous, world-class Druid Theatre
- Discover the Village of Claddagh home of the famous Claddagh ring
- Easy access entrance tickets to The Museum of Galway
- Expert English-speaking local guide
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide in front of the 17th-century doorway facing the Bank of Ireland at 43 Eyre Square, Galway, H91 D6X9, Ireland. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This walk covers about 1-1.5 miles overall at a gentle pace. There are occasional opportunities to sit, use the bathroom, and get something to drink if needed.
- All participants should be in good health.
- Wheelchairs, motorized scooters, or any other device to assist mobility are not recommended, as it cannot be guaranteed that all footpaths/sidewalks/curbs will have suitable ADA/EU compliant ramps.
- Minimum numbers apply; there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation.
- Changes or cancellations requested less than 24 hours before the tour departure time cannot be accommodated.