Full-Day Cliffs of Moher and Burren Guided Coach Tour
From $20 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceHotel pick-ups are available by request. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a meeting point and time. Pick-ups must be arranged 24 hours in advance.
- Encounter a moment of magic as you stand atop the awe-inspiring Cliffs of Moher, standing 700 feet tall!
- Admire the Dunguaire Castle - a 1520's iconic castle seated along the Galway Bay
- Explore dramatic underground caverns, bridged chasms and frozen waterfalls at the Aillwee Cave.
- Travel along the Wild Atlantic Way for some of the most stunning views of the Galway Bay.
Travel through Kinvara and visit the iconic Dunguaire Castle, once the Royal Palace of Guaire Aidgne, King of Connacht. Then, choose to explore a network of underground caves at the Aillwee Cave or get up close and personal with falcons, owls and more in the Birds of Prey Center.
From here, you'll travel over Corkscrew Hill to the main destination. Spend 1.5 hours walking and exploring the Cliffs of Moher. Venture to the South platform for the best views of the unique colony of seabirds. Stop in Doolin for a nice bit to eat (so don't waste your time at the Cliffs in the cafe). Following the featured stops of the trip, you’ll travel back to Galway along the Wild Atlantic Way, offering many photo opportunities of the coast – so keep your cameras ready!
- Entrance to the Cliffs of Moher Visitor Experience
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (specific locations, must be arranged in advance)
- Entrance to Aillwee Cave / Bird’s of Prey Experience
- Food and Drink
Meeting at the Galway New Coach Station (Seán Duggan Centre). It is on the Corner of Forster Street and Fairgreen Avenue, across from the Discover Ireland Tourist Information Centre. (Open in Google Maps)
Product ID: 54887