Embark on a guided day tour of Connemara, an area famed for its unspoiled natural beauty and rugged landscapes. Learn about the region, visit the National Park, and hike Diamond Hill at your own pace.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the HYDE Hotel for tour check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour involves a strict 2-hour hike up Diamond Hill at Connemara National Park. The driver cannot wait any longer than the agreed tour departure time. Be prepared for a tough hike, and keep an eye on the weather forecast
- Free hotel pickup is available by request and can be done as part of the online booking process or by contacting the local partner in advance
- You will get some time for a hike to Diamond Hill
- Infants under 5 years of age require a child seat
- A minimum number of passengers is required for all tours. In the unlikely event of minimum numbers not being met, customers will be given the option to receive a full refund or take an alternative tour