Get back to nature and discover the untamed beauty of the west of Ireland on a full-day bus tour to Connemara and Kylemore Abbey. See castles and traditional villages, and walk in a Victorian garden.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet outside the HYDE Hotel. Look for the Lally Tours Team wearing blue jackets.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please note that this tour can include some lengthy walks. Wear comfortable shoes and bring a rain jacket in case of rain
- All the coaches are air-conditioned, but in the winter months it is advised to bring a scarf and/or gloves to keep you warm whilst you are outside
- Infants under 5 years of age will require a child seat (not supplied by the company)
- A minimum number of passengers is required for all tours. In the unlikely event of minimum numbers not being met, customers will be given the option to receive a full refund or take an alternative tour