This tour of Connemara and Cong departs from Galway City and features visits to the lovely village of Cong, Killary Fjord, romantic Kylemore Abbey, and other places along the way. Stop at Lough Nafooey as well - home to Ireland’s own lake monster!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- For students: Please bring a valid ISIC International Student Card to receive a student discount.
- For free pick-up service at all Galway city center hostels, hotels and guest houses, contact the supplier after booking.