Appreciate art like a collector with this fully-guided tour of the Borghese Gallery and Gardens. Carefully controlled entry means that unlike the nearby Vatican Museums, this collection of masterpieces is never crowded.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Piazzale del Museo Borghese, in front of the Borghese Gallery.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
- Baby carriages
Know before you go
- It is the responsibility of all visitors to ensure they check and comply with the official COVID-19 travel advice and restrictions on each country's government website. The tour provider will not be held responsible for refused access to museum
- Arrive 15 minutes before departure. Guests arriving after departure cannot be accommodated and missed tours or tickets cannot be refunded
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- This tour cannot accommodate guests with wheelchairs, strollers, or baby carriages, or guests with any impairments requiring special assistance
- The use of mobile phones is prohibited
- Extra measures may be implemented at some venues due to heightened global security. You may experience delays in getting through mandatory security checks. This may restrict the size of bags that can be brought inside; it is recommended to avoid bringing large bags on the tour
- No bags are permitted in the Borghese Gallery.