Mauritius: Full-Day Catamaran Cruise to the Northern Isles
- Discover Mauritius' 3 Northern Isles in one day
- Explore spectacular coastal scenery on Gabriel Island and Flat Island
- Snorkel in the natural ocean aquarium at Coin de Mire
- Relish a sumptuous BBQ lunch onboard the catamaran
Enjoy tea, coffee, and cake upon arrival at the catamaran Wind Dancer, then depart from Grand Baie Public Beach at 8 AM after the captain's briefing. Cruise easily for approximately 1 hour on the way to the magical Flat Island. Visit the island before returning to the catamaran for a sumptuous BBQ lunch and drinks.
After lunch, explore the beauty of Gabriel Island. Snorkel in the lovely lagoon, or simply laze in the sun on the beautiful sandbar that Gabriel Island is best known for.
On the return journey to Grand Bay, make a stop at the natural aquarium of Coin de Mire and swim and snorkel among a multitude of colorful reef fish. The catamaran arrives back in the bay at 4:30 PM. Both shared and private options are available for this tour.
- Mini breakfast
- BBQ lunch
- All drinks and snacks
- Trip to the 3 Northern Isles
- Snorkelling equipment onboard
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Beach towels and sunscreen
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
The skipper will meet you on Grand Baie Public Beach in the bay. Look out for the catamaran called Wind Dancer. Please arrive at Grand Baie Public beach at 7:45 AM, 15 minutes before the catamaran departs. Late arrivals cannot be waited for.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You must remove your shoes into the bins provided before boarding the catamaran
• Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the catamaran departs. Late arrivals cannot be waited for