Visit a traditional farm to get a complete understanding of Colombian coffee, renowned the world over for its quality and flavor. Discover the whole process from bean cultivation to the brewed liquid in your cup before heading to a delicious tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Insect repellent
Know before you go
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please provide the birth date, passport name, passport number, expiration date, and country of each participant at the time of booking