Discover the Valley of the Nuns, a beautiful village surrounded by mountains. Admire the views from the Eira do Serrado Viewpoint before following an old path down to the center of the village. Enjoy a private half-day tour surrounded by beautiful nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup optional
- Your hotel in Calheta, Ponta do Sol, Ribeira Brava.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Your hotel in Funchal Cruise Ship Port. Your guides will pick you up outside on the pier next to your cruise ship.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Unfortunately this activity is not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates rain or shine except, in the case of extreme weather events
- Please note that you are responsible for your all your clothing for the activities
- There is an optional lunch available after the walk for a fee