SpyInTown is a live, puzzle-oriented entertainment walk through the city. The idea is based on Real-Life Escape Room, but it occurs in an outdoor setting.
What to Expect
SpyInTown is a live, puzzle-oriented entertainment walk through the city. The idea is based on Real-Life Escape Room, but it is happening in outdoor setting. Work with your team-mates to explore the Downtown area, find hidden clues and solve puzzles. You have only 120 minutes to find the final answer and solve the story.
People of all ages and skill sets are welcome, especially those who enjoy puzzles! Imagine that you are playing in center of the city this Spy based Real-Life Escape Game. The Real-Life Escape Game is a great mental challenge. This specific game will require lots of movement (you will cover at least 5 km) as you explore the center of the town.
What's Not Included
- Transportation to the start of the game
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• You need to have a smartphone with a QR code reader and internet connectivity (data consumption are very low max 200Kb per game). Without those tools you will not be able to play
• Good comfortable shoes and clothes are required as you'll walk minimum of 5 km while playing
• The Outdoor Escape Game is designed for teams of 3-6 people
• The The Outdoor Escape Game is better for older kids. The recommended minimum age is 14 years. Kids must be accompanied by adult
• You have 120 minutes to complete the game, but since it is good to be at the beginning at least 30 minutes before and another 30 minutes for the final Q&A you should expect to spend about 3 hours at the event