Visit the charming fishing villages of Câmara de Lobos and Ribeira Brava on this popular full-day tour of the Portuguese archipelago of Madeira. Travel along the southwest coast as far as Calheta and climb the famous mountains to Paul da Serra.
What to Expect
This dynamic full-day tour takes you all over the beautiful Portuguese archipelago of Madeira.
Begin the tour by visiting two of the island's charming fishing villages: Câmara de Lobos and Ribeira Brava. After exploring the villages, continue along the southwest coast as far as Calheta, and through the mountains to Paul da Serra, the famous mountain plateau.
From the plateau, descend to the north coast and head to the village of Porto Moniz, famous for its volcanic rock swimming pools. Next, enjoy a breathtaking drive along the north coast road to São Vicente.
From this pretty village, you will turn inland and travel up through a lush valley region to the mountain pass of Encumeada and then finally to Cabo Girão, the second highest sea cliff in the world.
- Tour guide
- Lunch (some drinks included)
- Insurance (required by Portuguese Law)
Know Before You Go
• Excursions may be cancelled due to weather conditions or events beyond your tour company's control. A credit for an alternative excursion or a full refund will be given in such cases.
• No refund can be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure of excursion.
• Children from 5 to 9 years of age will pay 50% of the normal price