Deep in the valley of the western plateau, you will marvel at rock pools which have been carved over millions of years by the water as it runs towards the sea, forming magnificent waterfalls and cascades.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pickup from selected hotels in Funchal and the surrounding area is available free of charge
- Private group available
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring your own food along with you, as food will not be available for purchase anywhere along the walk.