We have always been curious about the other inhabitants of our planet. We will take you to see what the ancient Greeks called “Ketos” – marine monster – and observe them in their habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Please meet at the local tour operator's office 20 minutes prior to the tour departure time. It is located at Avenida D. Manuel I - Porto de Recreio da Calheta, 9370-133 Vila da Calheta, PortugalOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing