Hike along the spectacular levada in Madeira. Snap some photos of cascading waterfalls, lush scenery, and beautiful landscapes. Enjoy a picnic lunch near a waterfall before heading back.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- For your picnic lunch we suggest that you bring a 1.5 liter bottle of water, and anything you wish to eat. Walking shoes or boots are advisable for this walks. In the winter months something warm to wear as well as a waterproof. In the summer months a hat and sun protection is also needed. Do not forget to bring a camera.
- Please note that this tour is day trip of about 7 hours with 4.5 hours walking, 2 hours transfer time and half an hour picnic.