Levada Walk and Caldeirao Verde Waterfalls: Madeira
From $40 per personBook now
Pick-up serviceWe collect and drop off from any hotel in Funchal and Canico.
- Spend a pleasant 4.5 hour walk exploring the levada of Madeira
- Follow your guide along stone paths and through lush landscapes
- Get incredible views over the landscape below
- Stop for a picnic lunch in an idyllic setting near a waterfall
Starting from Queimadas Forestall Park, you will wander through lush vegetation and charming stone pathways deep into the forest. Along the way, you will pass by incredible views of Santana and São Jorge, and even have a chance to snap some pictures of the Verde lagoon and waterfall.
Your 4.5-hour walk takes you through a diverse landscape of flora and fauna, and your guide will help you make sense of the varieties of life around here. Your trip will be well guided, and we even have torches and walking sticks to make your trek more pleasant. Once we reach the Caldeirão Verde waterfall, we will have a 30 minute picnic in this idyllic landscape before returning back to the starting point.
- Pick-up from any hotel in Funchal, Canico and surrounding areas
- Transfer to and from the walk
- Picnic lunch
Pick-up is available from the harbor for all guests coming via cruise ship. The ship must have arrived by 08:00 and must depart at 17:00 or later. (Open in Google Maps)
Please note that this tour is day trip of about 7 hours with 4.5 hours walking, 2 hours transfer time and half an hour picnic.
Product ID: 15507