Starting out from the extreme west of Madeira, your nature walk will take you through breathtaking landscapes of high mountains, deep valleys, and luxuriant vegetation, with the ocean always at your side. Tour the charming town of Ponta do Pargo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is provided at hotels in Funchal city, the Caniço area, and Calheta village.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Food in the vehicle
Know before you go
- Please note the following:
- the walk is rated as easy
- the distance is around 12 kilometers
- be sure to confirm the pick-up time in advance
- wear suitable clothes and shoes for walking
- bring some food and water
- always follow the tour guide’s instructions
- No refund can be given for cancellations made within 24 hours of departure of excursion.