Discover this 600 year’s old Town, while riding on a sidecar through the Historical Centre and Old town’s narrow winding roads. The driver will leave you with different information about Funchal´s history, way of living, typical products, local food/drink
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German
- Pickup included
- 10 to 15 min before departure the sidecar will be outside the client's hotel. If the clients stays outside Funchal area, the meeting point shall be at the parking "Almirante Reis" on the Old Town next to the Cable Car. Other Pick-up areas, only under request.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Participants must be a minimum of 5 years old
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Jackets are recommended at all times
- Maximum passenger weight 330lbs or 150kg