Madeira Day Trip: Levada Walk in the Rabaçal ValleyProduct ID: 70136
From $40 per personBook now
Pick-up servicePick-up from hotels in Funchal and the surrounding area available free of charge.
- Walk through a unique and magical place with an abundance of waterfalls
- See the 25 natural spring cascades of the Levada das 25 Fontes
- Admire a wide variety of Madeira's endemic flora and fauna
Continue towards the Levada das 25 Fontes, dominated by moorland at its highest point. Walk until you reach a small lagoon at the bottom of an enormous cliff, and marvel at the sight of 25 natural springs cascading into the lake.
Return along a different path, passing through a tunnel that carries water to the south of the island. Admire a wide variety of endemic flora and fauna along the way.
- All taxes and fuel surcharges
Meet in front of the Lido Tours shop in the Funchal Lido, Estrada Monumental, 284 (Centro Comercial Monumental Lido), Funchal, Madeira 9000-100. (Open in Google Maps)
• Please bring your own food as food will not be available to purchase during the walk
Product ID: 70136