Madeira: Cliffs and Valleys Jeep Tour from Funchal
From $39 per personBook now
- Experience the stunning scenery of Nun's Valley from Boca dos Namorados
- Take a coffee break in Jardim da Serra
- Get magnificent views from the glass skywalk of Cabo Girão
- See Nun’s Valley and the viewpoint of Eira do Serrado, from Boca dos Namorados
- Visit the highest cliff in Europe (and the 2nd highest in the world at Cabo Girão
- Sample some "poncha" and other local drinks
Following a pick-up from your hotel (available from accommodations in Funchal, Caniço, and Camera de Lobos), drive to Boca dos Namorados approximately 305 meters (1,000 feet) above sea level. Situated in the Sitio da Corrida, it’s one of the most important landmarks of the Jardim da Serra.
Admire Nun’s Valley and Downtown Funchal from afar. Continue to the viewpoint of Boca da Corrida in the parish of Jardim da Serra, the upper part of Câmara de Lobos. Get a magnificent view over the Nun’s Valley and the central massif of Eira do Serrado, the start point for the Caminho Real Encumeada.
Continue to Jardim da Serra for a coffee break, and taste some authentic poncha (an alcoholic drink made from distilled sugar cane juice, mixed with honey, lemon rind and fruits). Sample some other local drinks before going to the last panoramic viewpoint at Cabo Girão, situated on the highest promontory in Europe. At an elevation of 580 meters (1,900 feet), it offers a spectacular view over the ocean and municipalities of Câmara de Lobos and Funchal, and is famous for its suspended glass skywalk.
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks
Free pick up from hotels or accommodations in Funchal, Caniço, and Camera de Lobos, or at a meeting point to be arranged. The pick-up from Funchal is at 08:45, from Caniço at 08:30, and from Camara de Lobos at 08:20.. For other locations, the pick-up time is on arrangement
Product ID: 58676