Enjoy a full-day catamaran cruise that takes you on a visit to Madeira's natural reserve. Stop at the Desertas Islands for a short guided tour, learn about the monk seal conservation efforts, and take a swim in the crystal-clear waters.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Portuguese
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at he VMT Madeira Kiosk at the Funchal MarinaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Change of clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- Be sure to bring a windbreaker and sunscreen. During the summer you might also want to bring a towel and swimwear
- The catamaran is equipped with a toilet and a bar with snacks and beverages
- Due to the nature of this tour and for the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements or in bad weather conditions. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund