Visit charming villages and stop at breathtaking viewpoints on this hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour. See the special corners of Funchal on the Câmara de Lobos tour and enjoy the best views of Funchal on the Cabo Girão tour.
What to Expect
Enjoy 2 irresistible ways of getting to know the charming town of Câmara de Lobos.
By land, the Yellow Bus takes you on a scenic route to see the best of Funchal. The ticket is valid for 24 hours, allowing you to hop off to explore the spots you find most interesting.
By sea, feeling the breeze of the Atlantic, you’ll relax on a 1-hour catamaran trip aboard Sea the Best. In Câmara de Lobos, you’ll find a free connection to the most spectacular lookout point in Europe, located in Cabo Girão.
Câmara de Lobos Tour
Enjoy the stunning contrast of the blue of the sea and the green of the island. Enjoy seeing some of the special corners of Funchal, and take in the aromas and flavors at the workers’ market. Visit the quaint village of Câmara de Lobos, with the natural heritage and charm that made it one of Winston Churchill’s favorite spots.
Cabo Girão Tour
This circuit provides regular departures from Câmara de Lobos and takes you to the skywalk lookout point. Positioned at 580 meters above sea level, it guarantees a visual experience that you’re not likely to forget!
- Shuttle to Cabo Girão (skywalk viewpoint)
- Yellow Bus discount book (discounts on tickets for monuments, museums, and leisure activities)
- 10 per cent discount when purchasing other Yellow Bus tickets
What's Not Included
- Admission to museums and monuments
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Know Before You Go
• The ticket is valid for 24 hours
• Hop on and off at any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid