Explore the eastern parts of Madeira on a full-day tour from Funchal. Head into the mountain of the Pico do Arieiro and see emblematic thatch roof houses. Stop for lunch in the town of Santana and continue to the Penha d'Águia in Porto da Cruz.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Free pick-up from selected hotels in the surrounding areas is available.
- Private group available
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- The tour may be changed due to weather conditions, if this happens you will visit a rum factory instead of the Pico do Arieiro