Climb aboard a fast boat to explore the beautiful island of Lobos and look for dolphins in the Atlantic Ocean on a half-day trip. Enjoy a picnic with drinks and swim off the unspoiled beaches.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French
- Pickup included
- Pick-up possible from, or close to, your hotel. Please note that pick-up starts prior to the official tour starting time of 10:00 AM, as follows: • Playa Blanca: from 08:30 AM • Costa Teguise: from 08:30 AM • Arrecife: from 09:10 AM • Puerto Calero: from 09:20 AM • Puerto del Carmen: from 09:30 AM
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- When dealing with wildlife, sightings cannot be 100% guaranteed
- Children aged 0-3 years old can join for free