From Fuerteventura: Lanzarote Volcano and Wine Region Tour
Pickup includedPickup possible from the nearest meeting point to your accommodation in Corralejo. The pick-up time and place will be confirmed after you provide your hotel details.
- Explore the volcanic landscape of Lanzarote
- Taste the wine of La Geria
- Visit the green lagoon of Charco de los Clicos
Timanfaya National Park (visit)
La Geria (wine tasting, vineyard)
El Lago Verde, El Golfo (free time)
Upon arrival, get a welcome from your guide and board a comfortable, air-conditioned coach to drive to Timanfaya National Park. Enter the volcanic landscape of the island's southwest and travel across volcanic soil to marvel at the dormant volcano and other geothermal attractions of the park.
Continue to the wine region of La Geria to take a look at the unique circular vineyards and sample some of the local wine. Gaze in awe at the extraordinary sight of vineyards covered in black volcanic ash! Then, go to an aloe vera museum to learn more about the health properties of the local crop. Drive along the scenic south coast to visit the green lagoon of Charco de los Clicos and see its majestic cliffs.
Return to port at Playa Blanca for the return boat journey to Corralejo, where you can avail of the transfer back to your resort according to your booking.
- Entrance fee to Timanfaya National Park
- Wine tasting of award-winning wine from Lanzarote
- Pickups from the resorts: Corralejo, Castillo and Jandia (closest pick up point in resort)
- Return ferry crossing from Fuerteventura to Lanzarote
- Transportation by comfortable, air-conditioned coach
- Tips and personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
• Please note that the tour is only guaranteed in English; tours in German, French, or Spanish can be held if a minimum of 8 participants per language is met
• Bring a camera to record your memories
• For traveling between the Canary Islands, a valid travel document is required (passport or ID)
• Pickups available from the resorts: Corralejo, Castillo, and Jandia (closest pickup point in resort)