Get breathtaking views from the top of the highest mountain on Fuerteventura on a hike to the summit of Pico de la Zarza more than 800 meters above sea level
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Italian
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Caleta de Fuste, Costa Calma, and Morro Jable.
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You should have a medium level of fitness to take part on this tour as it involves some walking. It is not suitable for those in wheelchairs users or with limited mobility
- Please wear suitable shoes and clothes
- Bring sunscreen, a backpack, a light jacket and your camera