Fuerteventura: Corralejo Sand Dunes for Cruise Passengers
- Explore the Corralejo sand dunes and turquoise waters
- Bathe in the crystal clear waters of Fuerteventura's coves
- Walk along the maritime avenue of Corralejo
- Discover the original shopping center El Campanario
- Learn fascinating facts about Fuerteventura from your expert guide
During the journey to the Dunes, your guide will tell you about the origin of the island and its sand dunes, as well as share interesting facts about its culture, past and present. After an approximately 20-minute drive, you will get your first glimpse of the endless sand dunes of Corralejo, some more than 200 meters high.
The first stop will be at the Tourist Zone of Corralejo, where you will be from approximately 11:00 AM to 1:30 PM. Here, you have free time to walk along the maritime avenue, go shopping, or sit down to have a drink in any café on the avenue. At 1:30 PM you will be picked up and taken to the idyllic dunes and beaches. Discover the immensity of this dune zone, or enjoy bathing and swimming in the crystal-clear waters of the beautiful coves. At 3:00 PM, head back to the port of Puerto del Rosario to catch your cruise to your next destination.
- Pick up at the police control station at the port of Puerto del Rosario
- Guided tour in an air-conditioned bus
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
Meet at the BP Gas Station after you go through the police checkpoint at the port. You'll see your guide with a poster bearing the local supplier's name. Address: BP Muelle Chico, Muelle de Cruceros Area 2 Parcela C5, 35600 Puerto del Rosario, Las Palmas, Spain.Open in Google Maps ⟶