Portugal's Centro region has a vast and diversified cultural and historical legacy. Embark on a full-day private tour of the region with a visit to the world-renowned Sanctuary of Fátima, the Batalha and Alcobaça Monasteries, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 10 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, Portuguese
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- You should wear comfortable shoes and bring an umbrella in case of bad weather
- Please note that all bookings must be made at least 48 hours in advance
- Please note that no lunch is included on this tour