Head to Freycinet National Park for the day with a qualified guide. Hike to the Wineglass Beach, voted one of the top 10 beaches in the world. Taste fresh oysters and homemade desserts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from central Hobart hotels and backpacker hostels (not AirBnbs). Please ensure this has been organised at the time of booking or well in advance of your tour departure with the operator. See the Voucher Information section for more details.
- See the stunning Freycinet National Park, one of Tasmania's oldest nature reserves
- Relax on the spectacular Wineglass Bay Beach
- Enjoy local delicacies, including oysters and homemade desserts
- National park entrance fee
- Professional guide and commentary
- Small-group tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off from select Hobart locations
- Airport drop offs on request with prior arrangement
- Food and drinks (you may pack your lunch or pick it up at a bakery during the tour)
- Pickup from AirBnB accommodation and private residences
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
If pickup arrangements are not organized with the tour operator, please make your way to the general pickup location at the Tasmanian Travel & Information Center, 20 Davey Street, Hobart at 7:25 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Although the hike is classified as easy, a suitable level of general health and fitness is recommended
- All tour participants should be prepared for various weather conditions
- Participants will be educated on Minimal Impact Bushwalking and the Leave No Trace policy before entering the park. Activities are always confined to paths and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pick ups need to be arranged directly with the tour operator prior to departure. Airport drop offs can also be arranged with the operator upon booking.