Embark on a guided walking journey and aqua taxi experience. Hear local facts and stories as you discover the beauty of Wineglass Bay and off-the-beaten-path locations in Freycinet National Park.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
In the Hazards Bar and Lounge, downstairs at the Freycinet Lodge, Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay Rd, Coles Bay TAS 7215, AustraliaOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Personal medication
- Hiking shoes
Know before you go
- This tour will take place in all weather conditions unless it is unsafe to do so
- Due to the nature of this tour including a boat journey, the itinerary may be adapted to suit weather conditions
- The tour operator will provide a day pack, water bottle, rain jacket, and sunscreen; please feel free to bring your own if you have these items