Enjoy stellar views of the French Riviera on this half day tour by electric bike; it’s a fun, easy, eco-friendly way to sightsee with the whole family.
What to Expect
Head to Opera Beach on the Promenade des Anglais, near Nice Old Town, to meet your guide and receive some orientation on your electric bike. This easy-to-use, eco-friendly bike multiplies the pedal power you put in, letting you cover more ground with less effort. When you’re ready, strap on your helmet, hop on your bike and start your half day bike tour of the French Riviera.
Admire the Port of Nice, with its deep-blue water and elegant yachts, as you cycle down the Mediterranean coast on quiet roads with little traffic. Your guide will show you a variety of beautiful panoramas around Nice and take you to spots not usually found in guidebooks.
Cruise through Mont Boron City Park and visit Fort du Mont Alban for stunning views of Nice, Villefranche, Cap Ferrat and the ocean beyond. Continue to Villefranche, a colorful Italian-style town on the coast. Explore the medieval streets and cycle through the moat of the Citadel of Villefranche, a historical 16th-century fortress.
Savor more views on your way back to Nice.
- Professional guide
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- 1 bottle of water per person
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks (there is a stop at a beach cafe)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- The tour does not offer the chance to go inside Fort du Mont Alban.
Cancel up to 1 day in advance for a full refund
Know Before You Go
• Our superb eBikes - electrically assisted bikes - are lightweight, highly adjustable, and safe as you can easily put your feet down on the ground. The powerful engine boosts your pedaling, turning the steepest hills into a doddle!
• If you want a challenge, you can always turn the engine off
• Children under 12 are not permitted on this tour
• Minimum height to ride the bikes is 145cm/4ft9in