A full-day sightseeing tour of the French Riviera Côte d'Azur. Discover why the Côte d'Azur is such a glamorous and fashionable destination as you see the highlights of the region.
What to Expect
A breathtaking day awaits you: this is the must-see tour - no visit to the Côte d'Azur could be complete without experiencing these beautiful places. Enjoy the panoramic views of the coastline of the French Riviera such as the villages of Juan-les-Pins and Golfe-Juan.
This fabulous tour offers the best of all worlds:
the opulence and elegance of some of the world’s finest destinations (Cannes, Monaco and Monte-Carlo)
the history and culture offered in the mediaeval villages of Eze and St. Paul de Vence;
and an authentic taste of Provence (Fragonard's perfume factory and the old market town of Antibes).
- Driver and guide
- Pick-up and drop off within Nice
- Guided tour of the Fragonard Perfume Factory
What's Not Included
- Meals or drinks
- Pick-up and drop off outside of Nice (available for an extra 20€ per person)
- Entrance to Monte-Carlo's casinos, the Prince's Palace, and Oceanographic Museum
Know Before You Go
• If you have booked the tour fewer than 24 hours before the start of the tour please call the supplier
• Bring comfortable walking shoes
• A small supplement of 20€ per person will be applied for pick-up and drop off outside of Nice