Explore central Nice, including the old town, on an hour-long Segway tour that takes in the city’s most beautiful sites. After a short training session you’ll be on your way with a knowledgeable guide who’ll show you busy markets and lovely squares.
What to Expect
Meet your guide on the Promenade des Anglais, Nice’s famous esplanade along the Mediterranean Sea. After a briefing and a training session you’ll head off to experience Nice by Segway.
See the sights of one of France’s most beautiful cities on this 1-hour tour.
You’ll start out by riding past shops, museums, and restaurants on your way to the Cours Saleya, an open-air marketplace overflowing with fragrant flowers and fresh local foods. Your guide will tell you about Nice’s history, take photos of you on your Segway, and suggest things to see and do later in the day.
Glide along the narrow alleys of the old town and visit lively Place Rosetti, where you’ll find an abundance of cafés and people-watching opportunities. Continue past Place St-Francois, the site of a daily fish market, and on to Place Massena, the city’s main square, lined with palm trees and red Italianate buildings.
Finish off with a visit to the lush Jardin Albert I, a modern green space with palms and flowers, before returning to the Promenade des Anglais, where your Segway tour ends.
- 15-minute Segway training session
- Segway instructor as your tour guide
- Helmets (provided and required)
- Raincoats (if necessary)
Mobilboard Nice, 2 Rue Halevy, 06000 Nice (behind the Meridien Hotel, at the corner of Casino Ruhl)
What to Remember
Please note the following:
• The minimum age to participate is 14 years
• Anyone under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult
• A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
• The minimum weight is 100 pounds (45 kilograms), and the maximum weight is 260 pounds (118 kilograms)
• The tour is not suitable for pregnant women
• The tour is not recommended for people with inner ear problems
• Flat shoes and casual clothes are recommended
• There are no toilet facilities at the departure point
• Up to 50 Segways are available; to book this tour for more than 8 people, please contact the supplier using the "Ask a question" link