Hear tales of vampires, voodoo, and witchcraft on this city walking tour of New Orleans’ French Quarter. Listen as your guide brings this neighborhood's lively and haunted history to life.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet your guide on the steps of the Louisiana Supreme Courthouse.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Please note that the attractions are not entered on this tour
- Tour operates in all weather conditions, rain or shine
- About 1 hour into the tour, there will be a 10-minute restroom and refreshment break. Food and drinks are not included in the ticket price
- This tour is dog friendly
- You are welcome to bring your own beverages