Take a culinary tour through New Orleans's most iconic neighborhood, The French Quarter. Visit 6 restaurants and establishments and sample a variety of our most iconic dishes such as Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Remoulade, Turtle Soup.
What to Expect
Enjoy a walking tour through the French Quarter sampling some of New Orleans' most iconic dishes. You'll sample up to 9 offerings from 6 restaurants and artisanal shops.
While you walk and eat your way through the French Quarter you'll hear stories about the neighborhood, its architecture and the many people and ethnic influences that shaped Cajun and Creole cuisine. This tour is for foodies who want to experience New Orleans food culture and history. Travel through time on this 3-hour culinary walking.
One of the greatest joys of travel is exploring the local culture with the benefit of local insight.
- Food tastings at 5-6 different locations
- Professional licensed tour guides
What's Not Included
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase along the way)
- Gratuities (optional) but are greatly appreciated
Know Before You Go
• If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee
• If you cancel between 3 and 6 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there s a 50% cancellation fee
• If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100% cancellation fee
• Please arrive 5-10 minutes prior to tour time
• Comfortable shoes
• There will be a moderate amount of walking on uneven surfaces
• This tour operates in all weather conditions (please dress for the occasion)
• Casual dress
• Please let your tour operator know of any dietary restrictions
• While your tour guides try to accommodate for dietary needs, they cannot guarantee what the restaurants have available