Embark on a journey to Rottnest Island from Fremantle and enjoy a day of biking and snorkeling. Leave behind the hustle and bustle of city life, and discover the natural wonders of the West Australian coast as you bike around at your leisure and snorkel.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Host or greeter
Select participants and date
You will need a boarding pass to embark on the Rottnest ferry. Head to the blue ticketing desk next to the E-Shed building at O'Connor Landing (B Shed Terminal), Victoria Quay if you have not received one. Once you get off the ferry, you can get your bike and snorkel gear at the bike hire shop, which is about a 5-minute walk from the ferry. For additional support or directions, call the activity provider.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
Know before you go
- You will receive your boarding pass(es) from the activity provider via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- Limited paid parking available at the terminal. Public transportation or ride share is recommended
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person. Additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee. These items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel