This enchanting audio guided tour of Fremantle will take you on a culturally significant journey where you will see sights such as the fascinating Shipwreck Museum and the bustling Fremantle Market.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 3 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Explore a city with a fully narrated audio tour.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour.
- Delve into Fremantle Prison, the largest and most intact convict built prison in Australia.
- Fremantle Prison is western Australia's only World Heritage listed building.
- Audio-Guided Tour (English only)
- Walking Tour
- Entrance Fees
- Customers must bring their own headphones
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You can commence your self-guided tour from any point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- Please note this is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only