Deadman's Reef Shore Snorkeling and Sunbathing Tour
From $39.99 per person
Our promise to you
- Speedy booking and reserved spots
- No-hassle Best Price Guarantee
What You'll Do
- Explore the turquoise waters of the Caribbean sea led by a professional instructor
- Snorkel and see an array of tropical fish, star fish, sand dollars and even maybe wild dolphins!
- Explore Paradise Reef – a haven for marine life
- You can snorkel as much or as little as you want
- Duration: 2 hrs, 4 hrs, 6 hrs (same price)
What to Expect
You will have direct access to the reef right off the beach, where you will be given safety instructions before you swim out to some of the best snorkeling reefs, accompanied by your experienced guide.
Snorkelers will encounter an array of colorful fish, shellfish, sea turtles, wild dolphins, and other forms of marine life out on the coral reef. The water near the reef is shallow, so shallow you can almost stand up and look down into the crystal waters and see the colorful fish swim by.
This is a great excursion for the entire family, with something to please everyone whether an adventurer or a beach bum!
- Transportation from cruise port and hotels
- Professional instructor
- Snorkeling Equipment
What's Not Included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Facility charge of up to USD 11 per person
At cruise ship pier
What to Remember
Product ID: 19745