Discover the wineries and rolling hills of Texas Hill Country on a full-day tour with hotel pickup from Downtown Austin or San Antonio. Explore the famous LBJ Ranch, stroll around historic Fredericksburg, and experience the magic and music of Luckenbach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is from select Downtown Austin hotels. Please contact the local partner on the number provided on your voucher 24-48 hours prior to your tour departure to confirm your booking and arrange pickup. Please be ready 30 minutes before departure time.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Please note that starting August 3, 2018, and until further notice, guided tours of the interior of the “Texas White House” are canceled per the National Park Service due to needed repairs. However, you can still explore the LBJ Ranch grounds, view exhibition pieces and artifacts in the JetStar Hangar, watch an award-winning 14-minute film, and get a picture with LBJ’s infamous JetStar, also known as “Air Force One-Half”
- Take water with you
- Eat breakfast beforehand. You can take snacks in the vehicle with you
- Tour duration may vary based on traffic, weather, day of the week, length of stops at LBJ National Park Visitor Center in Johnson City and/or LBJ Ranch Tour
- Please be ready 30 minutes before your departure time