Embark on a day trip to K'gari, Fraser Island, and learn about its natural features from your guide. Ride along sand tracks and see highlights, including Lake McKenzie, Eli Creek, and 75 Mile Beach.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 9 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Audio guide included
- Chinese, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at Shop 1, Buccaneer Drive Urangan QLD 4655 (the entrance to the Whale Bay Marina) at 7:30 AM. Please arrive 10-minutes before the pickup time. Pickups from other locations are from 6:55 AM and the tour departs on the Kingfisher Bay Ferry in River Heads at 8:30 AM. If you wish to change your pickup location, please contact the local operator at 1800 678 431 or +61 7 4194 9300 at least 48 hours prior to the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Reusable water bottle
- Child safety seat
- Oversize luggage