See the best of Fraser Island in just 2 days. Explore the world-famous Lake Mckenzie, Lake Wabby, and lush tropical rainforests. Enjoy all-inclusive service with all gear provided and all food prepared for you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from accommodations in the Urangan area.
- Relax on Lake McKenzie's stunning white-sand beaches and swim in the pristine water
- Enjoy food, wine, camping equipment, and dinner all prepared for you
- Wake up in the lush rainforest and explore the diverse hiking tracks of Fraser Island
- Reset yourself in the secluded wilderness of one of Australia's natural gems
- Pickup and drop-off from accommodation in the Urangan area.
- All meals and drinks: 1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, snacks, complimentary glass of red or white wine or beer with dinner, and water.
- Round-trip barge and 4WD transfers.
- Carry and drop-off of overnight bags.
- Camp set-up and meal preparation.
- Sleeping bags, comfy sleeping mats, camp pillows, and pillow slip.
- Detailed information, safety briefing, maps and itineraries, and hiker's permits.
- Vehicle parking and storage of larger bags at the local partner's office.
- Alcohol (other than complimentary glass of wine or beer provided)
- Pickups from areas outside Urangan
- Children under 12 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Children must be minimum 12 years of age and accompanied by an adult.
- There is running water, showers, and composting toilets at the camp.
- Moderate fitness level required.
- Hiking on Fraser Island is subject to the Great Walk hiking tracks being open, which is based on a precipitation level due to fire safety. This is monitored by Queensland National Parks, as they can close the hiking tracks with little notice especially in the warmer months of November to March. However, in the event of a track closure or dangerous weather conditions, the local partner will offer a full refund or an alternative option (such as a 4WD hire or tag along tour; costs may apply).
- Customer cancellations less than 30 days prior to the hike date are not refundable; cancellations more than 30 days are refundable but will incur an admin fee of $50.
- Prices are based on twin share: 1 tent setup for 2 persons. If you require otherwise please inform the local partner, as there may be an extra charge.