See the best of Fraser Island in just 2 days. Explore the world-famous Lake Mckenzie, Lake Wabby, and lush tropical rainforests. Enjoy all-inclusive service with all gear provided and all food prepared for you.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup from accommodations in the Urangan area.
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
Know before you go
- Children must be minimum 12 years of age and accompanied by an adult.
- There is running water, showers, and composting toilets at the camp.
- Moderate fitness level required.
- Hiking on Fraser Island is subject to the Great Walk hiking tracks being open, which is based on a precipitation level due to fire safety. This is monitored by Queensland National Parks, as they can close the hiking tracks with little notice especially in the warmer months of November to March. However, in the event of a track closure or dangerous weather conditions, the local partner will offer a full refund or an alternative option (such as a 4WD hire or tag along tour; costs may apply).
- Customer cancellations less than 30 days prior to the hike date are not refundable; cancellations more than 30 days are refundable but will incur an admin fee of $50.
- Prices are based on twin share: 1 tent setup for 2 persons. If you require otherwise please inform the local partner, as there may be an extra charge.